TaKtiX: Gamer blogging

CCG Strategy and tactics articles; links, resources and ideas.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

TaKtiX reloaded

Well, having had the domain sit effectively dormant for the best part of two years, it's about time I get started using it.

This time, I'll do it the easy way. TaKtiX is back. In fact, bits of it have been back for some time. Chris and Laurence have badgered me into getting the Warlord area restarted properly. Mark and Jason are already writing content for the Warhammer section. And my local wargames group is still a little cofused about how websites work but is at least trying...

Existing sections:The old content will be translated across, but can be accessed here.

The advantage of useing Blogger as a CMS is that I can invite anyone to contribute. That's a good thing.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 4:48:00 pm, Blogger MatGB said...

The colour scheme truly is awful when I look at it again. Green is so not my colour.

Hmm. Anyone have a problem with greyscale? Good. I'll get around to that soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home